Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dead Dandelion and Live Hibiscus...



South Florida is in full bloom with these gorgeous hibiscus flowers! They come in different colors but here is a picture of one I took down my street. Its a sorbet orange! It stopped me in my tracks on my way to the beach! I just love it because its layers of petals remind me of ruffles on a spectacular dress! Nature is the most inspiring place to get ideas from of course whether it be the color, shape, feeling or whatever! When I was just in upstate NY I was obsessed with those ones you make a wish when you blow on them. Someone told me they are dead dandelions which I thought was weird but that's what they actually are! I was thinking of getting one of those tattooed on me as its blowing away. I like the symbol of making a wish that is carries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment