Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

SUN JAR...

I have just bought my ticket to BURNING MAN! This is my DREAM come true!! I have been hearing about it for years and have finally decided that whether I find friends to go with or not, I will still go! YES, its crazy to think that way but it worked because I have managed to convince people along the way THANK G*D! The ticket to the festival is 200$-300$ the air fare is another 500$ but once your there your money aint worth shit! Its about trading and bartering and helping one another survive in The Black Rock Dessert of Navada! That is my fav part. I have never been so thats all I can so far. My point is, working at elemental has allowed me to find a very cool little solar powered light which Im going to take with me! I have a feeling its going to be perfect for the pitch black nights and can get charged by the sun all day which allows for a 5hr charge! Its also waterproof! Read more about my SUN JAR here... http://www.elementalstore.com/turn-me-on/sun-jar.html and get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment