Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Glowing bike tires!

I love bike riding! In fact, it saved my life when I lived in New York City! Its not exactly the type of place you feel like sliding on some running shoes and jogging unless maybe you live by Central Park or the West side Highway. Bike riding takes you faster around the city while still doing excersise! You can cover more ground! I got to see a lot more of the city at any time I wanted. When I felt depressed I just hopped on my bike and rode for as long as I wanted finding all sorts of interesting places. A lot of times I rode at night which made me feel much safer than on foot. I have found these bike tires that have lights on them! The city is a crazy place to be riding and not all the streets have bike lanes! I would like you to see what could save your life! http://www.nightbrighttyre.com/
In Miami I have been riding with Critical Mass and to and from work practically everyday! It's one of my very fav things to do! Being outside, getting excersise, wind on my face, cruising, not a worry in the world... :)

1 comment:

  1. The internal plies of a tire are carefully bonded together when the tire is constructed. The tread is also attached to the carcass in a similar way. In time the adhesives holding the tire together age. When the treads break loose from the carcass, the tire becomes very unstable and can unexpectedly blow out.
    Tires Miami

    ReplyDelete