Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

MY STYLING WORK...


























Feeling suuuper depressed today. At least Sean brought me flowers at work today :) that def cheered me up. I found my this styling portfolio I thought I lost!!!! I just took some pictures to share. I left the whole styling thing but I had fun doing i, I wish I kept on more but its such a hectic job, I couldn't do it anymore without seeing MONEY. I NEED MONEY DAMMIT! This life is so annoying lol. Anyway I snapped some photos of the photos,,, the quality of my shot is shit, I didnt feel like pulling each pic out of the sleeve in the portfolio. Oh and I can do way better than this...

1 comment:

  1. Heyyys!!! im loving it, the bondage is one of the good eds i have ever seen, (and ive seen much) ;P and ours looks great too, i dont have it, i should go once to the school to pick it
    up

    Hope you are doing good tammy from miami ;p
    Im gonna ask R for a contact

    Send you a big hug and bigger kiss, Crazy!!! ;)

    Moncho

    ReplyDelete