Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Working on my DEATH BED...





As something we all have to face, as a part of life. We have life and we have death and they are both on going... birth and death, death and birth forever... Having suicidal tendencies is something a few of us go through. Me, being one of them. Especially when you have traumas in life to make you want to give up. You say to yourself you rather die and you mean it but you dont have the courage to do it, something stops you. But its a huge energy inside of you that says to. I am going to focus this energy into making a deathbed, my own death bed... as a piece of art and as something to chanel to create something positive. Flowers are beautiful and they are a symbol of like and death,,, we buy flowers and watch them die practically in front of us! Like a sick joke. We will all die one day so coming to terms with it is something we have to suffer with when loved ones die around us. Wouldnt you want to see what your deathbed would look like? Because you wont be able to since you would be dead by then! I am going to show YOU what you would look like in MY death bed,,, how bout that?

This is the beggining of my research... as I cut out from magazines and start this art project I have set for myself.
IN MEMORY OF THOSE ANGELS I LOVE.









No comments:

Post a Comment