Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

heyyyy thereeeee ....
whats that fuckin smell bro?
my mom.
i just saw her
shes so cute.
come over!
i have something for u!
plssssssssss...
white feathers all over the place....
like a pillow fight, Wow.
hold on! can i be that for holloween?
na, its like that swan dress Bjork wore,,, i gota b different lol
na,,,,
im gona go Camoflage
Camo
LOL
like NOBODY CAN SEE ME YO!
but i would rather n soft n pretty
let me think.
lot of feathers around...
2 anyway.
hmm
i already know what im gona b for Holloween actually... u will never guess.
its not what u think
wana bet?
lol
im such a retard sometimes...
just hope my daddys not mad at me.
over that shiT!
im bored
i keep pressing enter/////
wish it woudl ENTER my head!
omg im so annoying.
here we go, the smiths....
crazy night last night
im into the ENTER thing, leave me alone.
coffeee is so weird. i gota write, i mean what else would i do? i gota do SOMETHING! oh n i have a mouse on my right.... thats weird too.
ur weird
ur weird for reading this.
if nobody reads it, its OK... like i really dnt GIVE A FUKKK i hate saying that tho...
gota change this song. im over pressing enter now n space n letters n numbers n weird n idk so bored i wana move to California n live in a mansion and vines i want vines all over me lol i swear... why not? i had this house n it had a cave of boganvillias, i swear. it was amaazing. n there was this piece of art that was made of tiles and was a picture at the end of the cave n one tile was upside down... n u wouldnt even notice n somebodys mistake make it so much more interesting, i swear. so much cool shit man. ;) i miss that. i mean like when they water lots of land they make these little routes on the earth for the water to pass along n its amazing. like simplify matters type shit. i miss paella n gypsies... they almost robbed me when i was a child,,, i was holding my grandmothers hand n it was at the fair... not sure if i was wearing my sevillana dress.... haha
imagine
then im sold as a slave or some shit holy moly.
i duno if i should b saying all this,,,, i duno.
i could be a little dragon...
but how would i blow fire?
its a mission lol
coffee beans grow out of this EARTH.. n its making me a bit crazy right now.
leggo
leggo my ego
lol
123456789
000000000000000]
================== ?????????
33333 <<<<<<<33333333

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment