Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lately...

Been a crazy week I'd say. A very crazy one that lead to depression and things surfacing. I wrote a letter to "My Honorable Judge" to get my friend out of jail. His father called me and asked that I do it, he got my # through his sons letter in jail. I should def write him a letter. I should write them letters instead of write on here bc I know they would appreciate it. I cant even imagine being in there, especially for SOO long!!! I personally dont believe that is the way to solve anything. Unless they are the type that should be locked up. I just see it as a spread of more anger. Ager is energy and bad energy affects everyone, just like good energy does. I met this DJ from NY, he was really cool. But I left my red binder with my whole Art Basel project in some other guys car, NOT GOOD. I gota get on that!! tomorrow im gona go to the gym though and get back on track... then I have to go to my grandparents 55th anniversary! Actually thats what I will do right now... scan some of the most amaaaazing pictures of my Grandparents so I can show you how amazing they are.

,,,,,.....,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment