Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

private.

Imagine I lied on my blog. wouldnt that be stupid? yes so I dont feel like explaining the truth bc I just dont. Ppl have said that I shouldn't be expressing myself like I am... like its ...whatever they sayy... i guess u can associate it to the days where we would hang our laundry out to dry... everybody sort of knew what ur underwear looked like then i guess...? I have to say its not ike that at all bc im not filling u in any disgusting details! What if i told u i am over every song, that i am frustrated knowing i am supposed to be whatever it is ppl expect... even though i could be that... it makes me wana throw up a little. (is that too modern for the eye? or the throat to swallow?) (YES.) i should go to boot camp... so that i get my ass whooped hard n realize what life is really about... what do u think? Ive heard that before too... idk... maybe that would work. i think that would be a bit strange bc i would enjoy it... i excel in that sort of thing, i do. Remember confession? like u go to the priest n tell him what u did wrong n he comes up w some cure to make it all better for u to move on... I dont have anything to hide obviously... it'll be interesting for me to either drop the face of the Earth or somehow evolve into something that makes sense... we should do a vote... its a 50/50 chance of the two...

I dont want to say something thats too crazy.
I dont want to give you that pleasure.
I am starting to question IF the animal u prefer does shit in the woods or not...
Im not sure they do anymore.

I was really sure a few hours ago but now Im like in a cartoon prison or something.
Nobody wants to hear this, nobody cares. I hate punctuation

So my brother is in Halloween horror nights, whatever that is! never been, cant imagine a gigantic haunted house.


IM FINE.

think about the shape of a piece of chewing gum n how that varies... LOL retarded yes but also we have volcanos and earthquakes n thats basically what they come from... some shit like really weird n stupid like that... not sure but actually the ppl that i ANT to read this prob arent... n thats annoying... i think that all the words need to go down a funnel and through a strainer to get narrowed down to exactly what i want to say... and if i knew what that was then thats IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment