Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tambo Talk

Super distracting weekend! I was supposed to be working on my projects but first it was the costume, then the bike ride for CM 20miles fri and then running errands all day sat while stopping to see old friends... Karla finally had a bike she rented so we took advantage which felt awesome. Then Halloween, crazy ass Halloween, we did the rounds. Karla was really awesome all night, I had a huge stomach ache at one point. I was annoyed at everyone at The Electric Pickle bc they were all scratchy and sweaty! costumes r sticking out of different body parts everywhere and shit was snagging my tights and felt horrible lol. My main goal the whole time was to have my own space, like a freak lol. I saw a huge table and I had to get on it bc it was so packed... then ppl cleared an area by the dj, perfect lol. the dj was disgusting but i was happy to send him back the good energy. Upstairs was a disaster and sooo sweaty! some costumes were made of the thickest materials!! LOL Anyways I had to leave... so we left to a house party on the Venetian, "the blue house" ppl were hitchhiking the streets around there in the craziest costumes it was scary, Sucks to see a waaaaasted Dorothy... so lost from her yellow brick road!! Some guy was dressed as an angel... like no shirt and angel wings and he would pop up and stand somewhere alone all quiet and I would say "Hey guys look, look at the angel! We have an angel here with us" Just to see how ppl would react. Then I wouldnt even care, the angel kept lookin at me lol cant deal with the costume, i appreciate it but It's not for me LOL Thats probably interfering with my day to day life. I've been over punctuation as u can see. Until I just saw ;) Today was a really lazy day but I wasnt gona beat myself up about it, I had a fun Hallowen all in all... I talked mad shit, laughed a shit load, danced, was into the stick for the costume lol and spent it with my best friend whom i appreciate very much and shes hilarious, we are like sisters, if its not one, its the other, shes got my back, i got hers. Forgot what else I wanted to say... Im exhausted! Even though I layed low all day I'm prob beat from all the bike riding too and all the soup I ate today. Nice to have a computer to express myself and let it all out on. I'm getting more and more used to it apparently.
I'm still not gona be a 100% tom... Not that I drank so much! Just stayed up really late bc I hadnt been going out much and I took it to the next level bc it just got later n later n later as i debated going or not in my head bc then I was gona go be alone and i knew i wasnt yet ready to actually sleep and hell! its Halloween! I'm allowed to have fun! I'm in costume!
Started to watch Sex and the City 2 at a friends house just now and I was hating it at first but then i got more n more into it and the story unraveled im not a crazy fan of all that shit, i dnt even watch any "shows" regularly like ppl do... I just dont et as into it as ppl do, they havent really reached me. I watch shit randomly. My parents LOVE he news and so I watch a lot of that actually with them. My brother likes his sports and i like the sound of a game as a background noise lol doesnt bother me at all, i watch it too, i just dont understand everything about it but i let all that GO... and just watch. The run fast, they have skill, i like the shots, the technology behind it, im thinking of so much OTHER shit its not even funny LOL. Had Peruvian food for dinner, some spot on Biscayne, it was really awesome! great food and service and fresh and healthy feeling dishes, seafood soups n a beer, i wanted to try a Peruvian one! I forgot the name of the one i had karla and Lu got a different one. A lot of crazy shit happened tho... and the rain storm was awesome bc i was stuck in my car for it so i blasted the cold air on my face and listened to 90.5 for a min, needed a min away from the freaks! itchy, sweaty freaks! hahaha When I was ready to end the day and go home after eating and even stopping to get fries, all I wanted to do was get online and look some shit up to write about for work but with all these Halloween costume pics everywhere they r so fun to look at!!! They dnt wana read about Elemental tonight, maybe tom!
Anyways I should lay down, was just tryin to kill some time but I really should be writting an actual letter... i really actually should.
I HAD A REALLY GREAT FUCKING TIME THO! I LAUGHTED MY ASS OFF AND FELT GREAT MOST OF THE TIME.
Tini had such a sick costume, she was the 5th element girl and she had one CRAZY contact and Jason had the other one, they were so cute. This guys apt we went to was had this gorgeous living room with all these animal horns everywhere and blown up photos of Indian natives... like in really peaceful eye contact photos with them in farming land. Some people looked really bad by the end of the night and I kept thinking about doing a photoshoot of all the different people washing that shit off!! dope short video mixed with them putting it on to get ready and the transition of the mood they have, the way they feel, the time of day... all happy to paint n begin and all fucked up and depressed either that night or in the morning. They r gona have to take it off at some point.
I want to be involved with the realization of that and at least credited for the idea if someone were to take it. Charma is a bitch and I will gently tap ur shoulder :)
I was sooo happy to be in bed once I got home! It was the best eeling ever once I got home, I felt instantly happy and relieved! Straight to shower and comfy clothes and water n lay there sprawled out as far as i could like an eagle. The down comforter and feather pillows were fluffy and so soft! but still UP I was texting everyone asking what they were doing bc we all felf the same lol happy to be home but UP and some had anxiety, some had depression, some just needed someone to talk to, some were just curious to see how u were doing... but everyone pretty connected and reminiscing and overall happy, still halfway laughing about incidents and yet things were still evolving but in some places THE PARTY WAS YET NOT OVER! that made me feel even better to be in the position i was in at that moment, so comfortable and clean and comfortable. bc its always really nice to be in YOUR OWN BED, at least for me its 99.9% the place i rather be. The walk of shame is shameful enough with friends, imagine alone, its not impossible. I'm smart but Its mainly bc I dont want to be in that guys bed or that guys bed or that guys bed or FUCK I dont see and guy that I wana be in bed with! Some of them dont even have beds! That might seem like a joke but that is exactly why that leaves me no option! Yes, correct, no options. Id like to find a boy i want to lay in bed with, maybe my standards have shot out of the roof, but why would i give in to something so unsatisfactory? and if i feel like that, i cant help it. OR theirs just NO ATTRACTION! I have to be attracted to u! I'm so freakin weird about this shit. I just love to be alone bc I can have my space and nothing that looks like it beats that. I'm not as selfish as I sound. Ask my friends. I deal with a lot of selfish people and I think I have learned to give it out of the ordinary. Its weird bc now Im literally just thinking abnd the thoughts are just slipping out of my fingers and it feels like im actually able to catch them all. So maybe now I can catch! but in a different way!! LOL This way beats the other way... those are just stupid balls flying... mine are thoughts so they are all different, they each are worth something... for them its points, for me, what is it?
The stuff-- is getting, over time, more nad more, stuff--- so will this always be up here if nobody deletes it or will somebody come contacting my grndchildren saying hi this "space occupied by ur grandmoher on the internet,,, do u wish to let it remain or make a "green move" and delete it so we can get id of the shit out on the internet... theyd be this internet cleaner business. WHO KNOWS. (talkin mad shit again, u missed me on a roll last night)

Goodnight,
Tambo

3 comments:

  1. Oh and by the way that made NO SENSE! Its completely out of order! I started at Scarpett at the Fountain Blu for Lucy's Bday and then went to Arkadia the new club there. Its just another stupid club, wasnt feeling it. I saved Lucy the next morning after her Bday/Halloween night and gave her some soup and clean clothes and talked. I needed to be lazy in bed with somebody! Friends count! lol xxx at least i didnt come home and make a video... even tho, it would have def been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was funny to read lol reminds me of the notes we wld write to eacother in school... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Tanish :) makes me happy u r reading some of my posts! know ud like most of em xxx

    ReplyDelete