Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Get 'er' DONE.

Just got home... the Pandora thing I wanted to try didnt work because they are too new, oh well, I love my Chromatics radio anyway ;) It's almost Thanksgiving!! I can't wait to see my grandparents actually, they make me so happy... their mentality is so simple! Like, is that how it used to be or is that what happens when u get old? Their like "Dont worry about it..." lol My Aunt Linda's dog had puppies too, I live puppies, I love her mashed potatoes too.
Its another beauuuutiful day out too! The sun is beaming and its warm, I wana go to the beach but I have too much to do right now... trying to find a gallery to show the project Ive been working on! Awarehouse said they would give me ONE DAY, Dec 2 because they wont be open the entire time... They had a plan but it fell through so now they will only be open that ONE night... I dont think its enough days to do all that work! So I'm looking into other possibilities... everything feels so last min! I hope it works out because I think it would be a cool installation to see and I know I would never forget it, even if it wasnt MINE. Before I keep talking about it, lets keep working on getting it done and up somewhere... thats my goal.

U CAN DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment