Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy to share...

Tonight I wana share with you something that I have been using and that I think has helped me calm my soul and be less worried and with much less anxiety and it isn't Xanax its called BACH.
It comes in a small bottle with a dropper and you only put a few drops of this natural stuff on your tongue or u can mix it with water... (I just put it on my tongue).
Here is the link to find out which one you think u need; http://www.bachflower.com/38_Essences.htm

Read through and see what you need help with in your life! Its not addictive, its made of natural flower extracts! They are all
"For relief of natural occuring nervous tension". So, if your like me u should give it a shot! I bought two, I bought Olive & Red Chestnut so you can look them up on the link provided to see what they are exactly for. I encourage you to look into them! I carry them in my purse and when I see them I decide between the two which one I need at that moment.

I also bought a different magazine that I wouldnt usually buy... maybe bc im growing up... maybe because my choices are becoming less superficial... its called 'Whole Living' with a sub heading that read 'body + soul in balance'
articles like 'Find Instant Calm 10 ways to feel relaxed and restored' Its a new movement for me... what you are interested in changes with time... I used to want to be a fashion designer... now i dont see that the same. I know I should focus on one thing, plan my career, be the best at something... but I am still in search for simplicity and happiness and sharing special times with people that have interesting lives... Reading articles about how to improve yourself or an innovation in design or technology rather than the percentage of who wore what better! Dont get me wrong... I do still love fashion and it will always be a huge part of who I am and everything I do and I appreciate creativity when I see it but its just not the same as what it was... what I want from life is a little different. I like taking the time to watch the dogs play at the park as the sun goes down... and I dont care to go in Pijamas!

I bought a hilarious hat in Vegas... I have to take a picture of it. Its like a joker mixed with a rainbow iguana! hard to explain.

I also bought a bunch of products for skin care from Oro Gold! which has 24k gold in it! I think this line of products is really amazinggg!!!!!! http://www.orogoldcosmeticsreview.com/

Read up on them and get them for half the price I bought them for here; http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=oro+gold&tag=googhydr-20&index=beauty&hvadid=5174098181&ref=pd_sl_3cdsu7tldv_e

I bought like half the store with my mother and its really because the affects are immediate! The one I liked the most was the "collagen and seaweed mask' with the 'renewal cream' and also the 'deep peel' but I have a few more of their products like the vitamin c booster serum.

Happy to share!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment