Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

politics...

I wana put the whole world on pause. bc im thinking this should stop making noise on the keyboard... i was gona say type writer... i had a good night bc i spoke about politics and i wana hear what others have to say other than my parents. I feel lonely without music or a frnd n i get anxiety when i have to leave it but its only bc then i ONLY have myself (should i make only lower case? nevermind) this is it, isnt it? well then im gona need a re-appearance... un acceptable people!!!! what do u think this is? what do UUUU think this is???? (thinking thinking)
why am i carrying along with the u know what ?
somebody throw me a good song pls, im starving!
lol
their r a million things i dont talk about.
millions.
millions of better things to talk about.
billions of related facts that we can be inspired by to make a difference.
billions of ways to make me feel better about myself, billion doesnt exhist guys! they r fooling US ALL! its only an IOU.
UOME dude. get with the program, in a nice way lol. cuz im scared of what u will do if i say it wrong.
so im trying to understand, trying to.
little by little right?
r U sure??????
LOL
I dont believe a word u say.
gota change this song, everything annoys me... right when i said that i liked it :).
some crazy shit
Im super tired but im more than tired to say that once again.
This is not real....
somebody VERY imprrrtanTE told me!
so fuck everyone else...
i believe her.
AND ONCE AGAIN I CANT STAND ANY SONG.
Im sooo


leme start over


IM soooo sorry Mom n Dad.



(i feel NO relief)


My mom is really cute bc she is trying to give me something to do that is stimulating to me and REALISTIC... ive thought of MAD ideas but this whole Art Basel project is getting . how it should get . but thats giving me pressure and im suffering from anxiety,,,,, right? right? right this is anxiety? like the problem that i have... its called anxiety right???

pls tell me it has a name
pls tell me the name is xanax

pls


or actually...
this is my way of coming to terms with the fact that we r alllll crazy n trying to get this crazy anxiety offf us bc its the resulf from all this CRAZY ASS NEWS we watch!

The shit is not worth explaining.
I just hate how ppl r making their own version up in their heads.
its shameful yet very acceptable due to the north eastern winds...
JK

i need earings... like really super duper pretty ones...

by the way im hyper bc im annoyed.

im hyper enuf to write this to u bc i just rather make the thoughts concrete... before this they r oxygen... we need it.


i always hate how i feel afterwards. bc i know whats good for me but i have a nocturnal and frustrated gene that lives within me and i tamper with it. i appreciate u and i appreciate who u think i am, though ur wrong AGAIN jk. i just know we can agree on a few things therefore we remain unexplainable


a lot of shit shouldnt happen to me, should nt be there to even
to even
i dnt even
but wtf
im like talkin about it
LOL
just laugh
bc im still up and i cant get over it.
SORRY.
SO SORRY
BC I LOVE U
A LOT
AND I DID NOT MEAN N E HARM.

and harm is easy n harm shouldnt exist... so YES their is a GOd, an unhelpful one... one thats only watching... i spoke to him by the way, at Burning Man.... he was just like us... he doesnt give u answers, they come from u only, they r just at the end of the day U answering what u feel is the answer.... either ur a Jew... and r selfish LOL or u care about sacrificing what u want/crave for some grandchildren that u dont even know u will have (and that will be annoying lol) but yet u will CARE to TRY to do whats BEST... bc idk wtf.

DO U?

bc then maybe mayyyybe u should run for pres...

No comments:

Post a Comment