Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello dear TNation citizens...

People from Venus made a really fun music video starring Tambonation! The song is really really good too! check it out, i'm pretty sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpdLWSaiPZc

I am in a Tony Robbins seminar in California right now and today will be the last day! I have been at "A Date with Destiny" for 6days! I have learned so much about myself and having a relationship. I cant wait to share it with you all! Its actually a dream come true to experience!

After this I am going to check out some school here in Cali, I want to move and finish school in San Fran but Ive never been there yet, so Im going to check them out! be here til the 17th.

When I get back to Miami I already ahve a new job waiting for me at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar as a hostess. I think Im going to do really well there and have a lot of fun being amoungst all that incredible ART!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment