Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello my name is .... Jan

Art is the untangeble. It forms through the things we see, the things we hear, or taste ..... I think our life's goal is to explore our sense that makes us grow stronger. Most people love Visual sense appealing to them. For me is the hearing. Music and sounds form my life. Art is beautiful and not a FASHION

Unfortunately, the oversource of our government or leaders or our CEO's, If you see, where do you see paintings around you?? It's all a tradition or a fashion. People have forgotten what art is. People think Marriage, or Children pushes us to move into a workforce "lifestyle", and settle down.

WE ARE NOT MEANT TO DO THAT

If you believe GOD or any higher being. Then think about the Universe they created us to enjoy. NOT work


This is only the 1st part of my post.

:{D

No comments:

Post a Comment