Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


well, hold on, thats REALLY happy... this ODESSA by CARIBOU song.... hits the spot for ME.... what does that mean really??? ive been SO missing in action! ive been really busy working on tryng to get this installation which was SUUUUUPEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR Last MIn SHIIIIZNIIIT!!!!! dude, these Miami Fuckers SUCKKKK.... welll, Miami is busy, ART BASEL is arT BASEL N im a witness in the fog,,,,,, i know sooooo many artistssss its funny to me.... i have no ideaaaa what what i wana say when i start but all i know is that i appreiatate my grandpa making more than one comment, frnds that r doing their own creative thing, ppl like PAUL next to me... in his own lil world yet... next to me, guiding me,,, helping me, and I WISH TO B SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR HIM... its a serious thing... its a serious feeling... hes changes me, my life, hes been more than an answer to my prayers,,, hes been something that all of u will never really understand... or maybe ur WASABI and u have a knack for this sort of thing.... IM IN SHOCK>>> i have been in this folded position... like a position that just has me TUCKED AWAY... LOLOLOL ..... maybe im lying for the first time, maybe ive lied before, maybe u should lie if u have to maybe lies arent always bad, maybe lies r ur friends..... i could b friends w them.... I SWEAR ITS WEIRD for ME 22222222222222222



u freak.





fuck offf.....





54321......



5
4
3
2
1
0



just kidding... i dont want u to go... where would u go anyway? where? u want to know... i mean, before i say i would ever go...


u FREAK!!!!!!!!



i love u.



STOP LYING TO YOURSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHGHGFYTRREERRTTYUIIUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK






i was kidding u asshole.... ur being such an asshole.... lately i have departed the name calling, the negativity, the anxiety, the depression, the frustration...... and its been morrrre than i could and would and anything i ..... anything.... i hope u can FEEL MEEEEE.... im wearing the coolest outfit ever.... can u PLSSSSS TRYYYYY ITTTTT ONNNN



FOR ME.



AND THEN

DONT WORRRY


BOUT A THING....
LIKE IDK
SOMEHOW
SAY
HEY!!!
TAMBO!!!
SHES GOT MY BACK!
KNOW THAT I DO1
IF U WANT ME TO
BUT MAN IM COOL AND I JUST DID MY FIRST INSTALLATION


BARELY ANYBODY THAT I CARE ABOUT ACTUALLY CAME... I DONT HAVE AS MANY FRNDS AS UUUUUUU THOUGHT... WELL, MAYBE THAT WAS A LESSON FOR UUUUU, NOT FOR ME, I SAW SOOOO MANY PPL JUST TONIGHT AT BASEL CASTLE THAT DIDNT

No comments:

Post a Comment