Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dr. Today


Went to the eye doctor and dentist today. With my brother and my mom. My brother is moving up to NYC with his girlfriend and I'm trying to move to California with Paul. That's why we are getting some important health attention. Roddy, my brother, has had LASIK so he's had his eyes corrected, I need glasses to see far, I'm thinking to try contacts. Roddy had a teeth cleaning less than 6 months ago but my last one was like 5yrs ago. Roddy had braces, I had a retainer for my top teeth bc I just wanted one... They never told me I needed it. Turns out I have to get all my cavities refilled (which I want done in tooth color anyway, instead of this horrible silver) and not only that but my wisdom teeth pulled out in a major surgery bc they are stuck in the gums and never even came out! Then the doctor says I would benefit from invisalign. What dentist and orthodontist did I have before? How could they not have noticed that my wisdom teeth are stuck in my gums! I saw it all myself today through an X-ray. They said that if i dont do this i could have major problems later and according to the x-ray, i can see that! I have to do my hair color and made an appt. with Jeanmarc for Tom. I noticed Roddy has a new watch. He also has two dogs now, a new puppy named Lula. He's also driving from Miami to NYC with his car, his gf and two dogs. They get to stop at all these cool placed like Washington DC for the 4th of July. I'm happy for him. I wish I could do that! I don't have a car, or a new watch, or a dog, or LASIK, or the opportunity to roadtrip to Cali. Gas prices are high, Paul is having financial issues to meet all the requirements to make the big move. Roddy just graduated from University of Miami so he gets the extra perks from my parents. I haven't graduated "yet" I took a break from school. I get called names bc I don't like to talk about politics. I am obligated to vote later today, Mayor of Miami. I just looked down and found a quarter heads up though ;) maybe I can keep looking down and find something else haha! It's 5:15pm today, another palindrome.... I've been writing them all down! For idk maybe two months now?? I can show u that too... Whatever that means. I have a boyfriend that loves me and I love him and we create amazing things together and he gives me attention and if he could we would be in Cali by now. ...Sitting outside the dentist office on Coral Way the traffic is retarded. Last night it was a gift to walk to the beach and feel the breeze and sound of the waves and just say "Thank you". I forgive my father and my mother means well but somehow I feel like I'm not the fav child. It's alright bc Roddy deserves it and I get lucky in other ways. Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment