Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Christopher Kane bag!







http://www.thebaglady.tv/2011/02/christopher_kan_4.html

Its all about this bag! Reminds me of having a sticker book as a kid and having those "oily stickers" they were the best. Before that I used to collect really pretty stationary paper in Spain... we would trade pieces of pretty paper instead of trade stickers,,, back in the day. Christopher Kane has always surprised me with his unique sense. I forecasted "oil" looking things to come about bc of the oil spill in the gulf... Chanel had a nail polish color that resembled the irridecent grey tones with metallic greens and purples accented in the shine. I was inspired by the colors and texture of oil but nobody would have done it better than this!!! I want one and i dont even care if it pops all over my white dress and its in a video ;) bahahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment