Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Plane Thoughts...



Instead of those "floats" why don't they give us each a parachute? If the plane is going down, I'd jump out but what am I gona do w my seat used as a float! I have to wrap my arms around that and hope for the best?

Whatever happened to the concord???

I think I'm going to have to get my own plane... Maybe through a time share bc these airlines today are not progressing.

Why don't planes have Internet?they could be like mini hotel rooms, room service, a bed, bigger windows!

We still use the same seat belts as 1984 maybe even 1972

It would be nice to have a manicure while up in the sky. They would bank off massages and "flying" creams for sale on a cart.

9hrs in a seat this size is totally inhumane, it reminds me of Hitler.

Remember trains? They had beds and bars and restaurants... Even boats are totally luxurious, what happened to the commercial plane?
If we were still wearing those big flouncy dresses we wouldn't fit in these chairs.

On Local flights you have a personal TV w a selection of movies but would u believe that on this international flight across the world I'm sitting in a chair that won't go back bc I have a wall to the bathroom behind me and half a window in front of me?! The tv is the size of a flying frisbee! Somethings got to give American Airlines!

Last time I swore I'd never fly Delta they made me pay 75$ for a small red bag I needed to check w my bathroom products, the kind of bag u take to your boyfriends house to stay over.

Now I heard them say they are charging for crappy earphones we will never use again.

Spare us!

I need my own plane.

Ps. Still on this damn plane for now and I usually sleep on these long flights but this time definitely couldn't. So I'm writing and reading and watching movies and talking to the old lady next to me, (she's got some really great stories) I walk up and down the ails getting water or whatever and when I went to te back of the plane the stuardess asks me if I'm alright.. I told her I'm in one of those seats where I can't put the back down and some guy over heard me and said "I feel your pain!" and then the stuardess went on to say that we should file a complaint bc they keep adding seats to the planes! NO WONDER IM COMPLAINING! so the guy read my mind about them being seats w a discount!! Lol so anyway I came back and told the old lady and she told the other ladies so looks like we are going to get a riot going here LOL. Then they are so silly that they said two guys were seating behind the curtain behind us... An I said yea of course the airline attendants! And I just noticed that they have like a little room w a curtain and their seats go very much back almost vertical! That's what I was saying we should all have, so it's definitely possible :)

Too funny, too bored, get me off this plane I'm starting to have an anxiety attack!

I can't believe believe I'm still upright it's been almost 9 hours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment