Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Knee pads...









When you know your gona get yourself into some rough stuff I suggest you protect yourself by wearing the right gear. Clothing itself is a way to protect our bodies from the cold at times, goggles from the sand storms or snow, the right shoes will get you places, you catch my drift... Well this post is about knee pads bc I'm craving a pair! Inspired by Juliette Lewis herself she is one stylish performer who gets wild on stage and wears knee pads to do what she does best Rock On! I have also included a more delicate form of "knee pad" which are pieces of lace like stalking over the knee in a previous Vanessa Bruno runway collection. Dont the models look like they are ready for ANYTHING with them on? Thats what I'm going for! I want to wear knee pads to get wild in the dessert but this is how the trend translates over to the fall season in an extra cool way. Layer them over tights and your ready to hit the town.

1 comment: