Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pop up stores...


Sorry it's not rotated correctly... I'm on my phone sitting at the Adidas store and read this in Paper Magazine. I think it's worth sharing. I bought some brown sugar scrub and coconut oil at Whole Foods, I can't wait to try when I shower tonight. I'm dying to get this Smashbox luminizing lotion but bought a sensitive skin primer instead some evian spray bottles for the plane rides I have ahead, and I'm finally going to try the dry shampoo spray by Oscar Blandi. I've been bike riding all over town like a maniac, stopping in book stores asking who the best children's book publishers are. Then I ran into Cat a girl who's mom does all the major publishing for sick books like fashion and art! So we talked and set up a meeting she didn't know anything about "Ball of Love" so we will catch up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment