Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

43 High-heels and counting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c11PBW-GEvI

So I counted shoes, to perfectly organize them and color code them to find them better and have my little loft neat :) I counted 43 high-heels and that's without my flats and boots... I never thought I had a lot of shoes... My mom would say "but u have soo many shoes!" everytime I would eye a new pair with sparkly eyes... Sometimes that conversation came up with friends and I never had a number... One day I will have the exact total but that would be giving you ALL of my secrets so that's one thing, I just couldn't do...yet.

Your girl with a major shoe fetish,
TAMBO

(Pictured are blue sparkly boots, not yet included in the number... wearing them for New Years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment