Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas...



stills taken from a video shot by Paul Isaac on Christmas day :)
the video is on youtube called "Our Christmas 2011"

been too busy to write but took stills from my xmas video bc each frame Paul shot looks like a piece of ART!

For Christmas I got a 42" TV from Mom and Dad bc I'm blind when it comes to seeing far away, Paul bought me a lottery ticket :) and something to hang all my earrings on... we went shopping a bit in Santa Monica and I bought a super soft T-shirt at Hard Tail and some fashion magazines. I took us out to dinner and surprised him as a dressed up Santa girl... :) We went hiking later that day... it was one of the best Christmas' ever because it was really simple and peaceful out and the sun was shining beautifully and it was my first xmas away from home and family so I liked that for a change too but it was hard to find a restaurant we wanted to go to bc we didn't think to reserve ahead but we got 10% off our next visit at a place right on the Ocean ;)


Enjoy your holidays!

TAM










No comments:

Post a Comment