Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Music Festival Inspiration Style...

Going to Coachella? I might not this year but I would love to go just so I can take pictures of street style. The best part of fastivals for me is the fashion inspiration! The event is NOT over once I get home bc I can spend hours looking through photos of people and what they wore. The combinations, accessories, hairstyles, boots, hats, sunglasses... dont forget your sunscreen the worst look is getting burned in that California heat. Festivals in London are more soggy so you need rainboots for the mud, the style that comes out of music and art festivals of our globe are the greatest contribution and inspiration to the fashion industry! Take a look at some images I scavanged up to share with you...

























Also see my previous post from Coachella inspiration photos! http://tambonation.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-top-coachella-picks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment