Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vegan Mac n Cheese...

I've finally become accustomed to Nutritional Yeast, at first I thought it was the weirdest thing ever. This immitation cheese concoction with soy sauce, so strange... I now have ways of slightly tweaking it. So mind boggling how all these things are popping off with better nutritional facts behind them like Gojie Berries and Chia Seeds and NO Im not JUST realizing it... what Im realizing are things like Chia Seeds have double the antioxidants found in blueberries for instance! or 6 times the iron than spinach and that they provide tremendous energy. Honestly I haven't been reading, its just the FB POSTS... the ones I like to share. I looked back at some of the last blabbering I did on here and was like "Did I seriously say that? Wow, what the hell was I talking about?" but then I remembered I am supposed not to care what I write on here... I use this to vent out my feelings and the times I like to write on here are usually maybe not the happiest of moments bc I am enjoying life being happy then... I just, well, here I am trying to explain myself and thats just what ppl have to understand. its a personal rant, or release or hopefully a way to improve myself and learn from mistakes lol im so deep lol. I went to an art party tonight in LA and I just dont get it, i dont get LA at all. They let me bring Roxy in and I had her in my arms the whole time, she was a good girl til she got on my shoulder and somebody said that she was like a parrot LOL (I had to write that). Paul says its a "classic moment". So back to the health food stuff... really quick... I ran into this store with all these barrels of healthy shit that u take your weight in bags and its things I cant find easily at the grocery store like Nutritional Yeast and Gji Berries and CAROB the new chocolate!!! You would die if you saw what I read on Carob... DIE. The Cocoa Powder has insect poop and "parts" and the FDA allows a small amount of insect shit and parts in the cocoa we eat! so bugs with that too for sure. (((Feed the dog))) Distracted. Feel like watching some YouTube clips of talk shows bc I dont have cable TV but I think its time to get it again. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment