Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Questionnaire... Answered. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) 1. I will always... LOVE YOU! Whitney Houston JK... I will always keep trying to improve. 2. I have this thing for... for whatever Im into at the moment and by that I mean looking for whats next, fashion trends, inspiration, art installations, new technology, TRACKINTRENDS. 3. My favorite color is... right now its an irridescent lavender with shiny green you find on those weird bugs. I also love transparent colors, so like a haze or shine over pretty much anything. 4. I have hundreds of amazing friends that... are yet to be found ;) 5. Everyone asks me... dumb questions. I like difficult ones but usually about myself or things I know about and to be taken seriously when I answer because I truly try to give my best answer bc I care. I want ppl to feel they can count on me for advice. 6. I sleep with... panties and a big soft tshirt... sometimes socks... I sleep with Roxy, my fluffy malte-poo too, she sleeps in like me when we can and if she wakes up before me she finds a puddle of sunshine in the living room to chill in... she's so my daughter :) 7. My... toes are improving after all those years of ballet, they are pretty fuckin cute actually! (with a pedicure) 8. I would love to... skydive but not sure I have the balls unless I go with all of you guys and jump out holding hands together!!!!! :D 9. I want a... beautiful life, I want to make ppl happy by having a store to channel my vision. 10. I would rather... take you guys to Burning Man with me than go alone again. 11. I love to... be me and figure out who that is, its a career in itself just doing me. 12. My real... everything is REAL. 13. On that account... I suffer from being myself too 14. I... think the world of us. 15. My... passion is die hard and I would love to think of ways to collaborate. 16. I am proud of who Ive become. 17. I think I am very very lucky. 18. Since I was a little girl Ive always had a bad habit, my first one had to do with my hands, I ceated a muscle in my palm in that pillow at the base of my thumb and to this day I still do weird shit similar to it like a strange nervous tick of some sort. I think I should have access to anxiety meds but never been prescribed while those who dont need to be ARE :P 19. I hate... lots of things but not forever, I always come to terms with them and they sometimes become my best friends... 20. I use the word hate way too loosely, I dont actually "hate" when I say I do. 21. I may come off as pessimistic on my blog, its because I like to write when Im sad or feel depressed, not usually when Im happy and ironically Im more happy than not but I sulk in my sadness like a fat kid loves cake! I'm growing out of it like an adrenaline rush in a marathon... growing up is AWESOME. 22. I want to... learn how to DJ, but without ever sucking LOL thats probably why it might not ever happen. 23. I have... way too much shit, Im like a fucking demented hoarder! Its all crap! LOL 24. I value... our friendship. 25. I will end up... learning so many things, going through so much and being so happy that it hurt so good. I wana become ZEN from it all. PS. Im drinking wine. PSS YOUR INVITED TO MY NEW PLACE IN LA... YOU HAVE A YEAR FROM NOW TO COME, ITS AMAZING, has a pool, balcony, amazing chillout, rooftop, hikes nearby and I will show you LA and you have a home to stay and enjoy. The invitation is open NOW for a YEAR... bc I dont know where I will be a year from now I have this apt in Hollywood now and I want you all to know its your home too. Plan a trip now! ;) Your friend, Tammy Contact tambonation1@gmail.com 305-804-2012 www.TrackinTrends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment