Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mi bebe,

It's so late or so early! Sometimes the only thing I Wana do is write on my blog, in my blog it's mine and never lost. I guess that's the reason. I am just now falling asleep as I write this... I am trying to cuddle up to Roxy and she's snoring and she feels me loving her. I see all the people and wonder where they come from! I see all the people and see the different forms of beauty in every single one. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head when my children ask me something. My children that are coming I guess. I feel a tension right below my cheeks, like pushing me to exercise a smile. I send u love. I am happy to be who I am. I am happy to finally feel like I fit in this wetsuit. I feel who Roxy is and why she is so damn special! It's cuz of how she was raised, by Paul a lot... He's a lover, I made her tough and he made her the love I love her for. She is what we brought her up to be... She's a cutie pie baby boo boo. I wish she could understand! I'm obsessed w Rox so much so much, I'll do pretty much anything for her. Mi bebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment