Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Diary of a Girl

I'm not feeling well, I feel like I'm on another team, one unknown, stand alone. I love to write, maybe structure is important. I hear footsteps on the gravel but the type that r mysterious like sneaky spy's out my window. I look for a breeze the way it swayed before and they think I'm not looking so I see it still instead. Like the Truman Show in a bubble.. I don't want to be ur source of entertainment, maybe I'm delusional, but I hear footsteps... What do they want from me? The one who sways a tree to make it look real is not on point and the shadows r more honest honestly. I don't want to be a source for entertainment... I don't want to know u even, I know ur all in this, world, you know... Grey Gardens... I rather be out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment