Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I don't make that sense so make something else instead..

I would like to hold hands with the mental concept we share.. Or just hold it regular.
Ice, rice, water, nice
Dust dew dark 
I don't think it's understandable 
Not one but two, attempted Thank You's
Pls be happy pls be kind
...share the wine
Holy Ghost
Quite undressed 
We reflect that great success
I have so many things to do
And love to constantly give u

Certain things are quite apparent
Like a glass shell 
With spikes
I just left to leave it there
None existent love affair

Blow a kiss w eyes that meet
Taste the future 
And how sweet
To be this humble this unfair
This tarantula has fake hair!
All dressed up in his costume

Bear the whiskers which dig in odor
Be aware of breaking pact 


No comments:

Post a Comment