Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

we hold eachother up...

My computer is going crazy... I should pretend this is my last post! I should tell u and those who care that nothing is but what u make of it... that your as grateful of a time as you dive to become the moment in tha time... that all u have is time, that time is nothing, hat u are special and appreciated. My computer is not being something one wouldnt notice, threfore its making its mark, on my lap, very much so, through temperature and sound and feel and weight and even smell and the sound is huge! not like the silent blogger type... its a different comotion going on here,, have u heard?>?? didnt think so... ur tropoo consumed in ur self ur things arent even treherr... I bite a sour apple CRUNCHHHHhhhm

No comments:

Post a Comment